Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had Gramma Bev, Aunt Fifi, and friend Sarah over for Thanksgiving this year.  We had it at our house and I must say I made a mighty fine turkey!  Really it was the turkey sized oven bag I used that made the difference.  No dry turkey here, and no basting!  Just put in the bag and let it cook!  Anyway, you are really reading this blog for pictures of the kids, no my turkey cooking skills. 
Hosanna has been wearing one of my nightgown around the house for the last several weeks.  She wears it everyday. She puts on underwear in the morning and the "married skirt" and that is it.  We have taken to calling her the "naked native".  As you will see in the pictures she doesn't even wear it like a dress, but around her neck like a necklace. 
Here she is on Thanksgiving Day, outside with her "married skirt".  It was in the high 50's that day.  Gorgeous.  Our neighbors next door ride horses and bored them.  They brought them over to their yard.  Hosanna had fun watching them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment